Allow me to introduce to you to one of my favorite real estate pros.
There's a lot I like about this townhouse in Alexandria, Virginia . But is it the right home for you?
Nesbitt Realty's goal as Realtors is to help you determine your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Holland Towne is .
- Do you need a handicap accessible home? Do you like steps?
- Do you want the most expensive home in the section, like 5405 Wycklow Ct or do you prefer the least expensive home like 5405 Wycklow Ct.
- Is the transportation network important to you? bus stop less than 1 mile, metro/subway station 1 to 3 miles, and airport less than 10 miles
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
Call Nesbitt Realty today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list. Nesbitt Realty wants you to find the right home at the right time.
We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. in 22304?”]How can we help? in the City of Alexandria?”]Our family business lives, works and plays here and we appreciate the opportunity to help you achieve your real estate goals.
$499,500 : 3722 Edison St, Alexandria 22305
3 beds, 1 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,024 sq. ft.
Year built: 1942
Days on Market: 1
$500,000 : 5102 Donovan Dr, Alexandria 22304
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,471 sq. ft.
Year built: 2001
Days on Market: 3
$500,000 : 309 Cloudes Mill Dr, Alexandria 22304
3 beds, 2 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 1,985 sq. ft.
Year built: 1986
Days on Market: 27
We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve your real estate needs.