I’m a local Realtor specializing condos in 22304.
I like 203 Yoakum Pkwy #226. This condo in Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I’m not recommending you buy this property in particular. That’s because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
My expectation in this post is to help you find out your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria, Virginia. Of the top of your head, what’s most important to you?
What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?
- Do public schools matter to you? 203 Yoakum Pkwy #226 is served by Samuel W. Tucker Elementary School and .
- Homes around 203 Yoakum Pkwy #226 were built around 1975. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you care about amenities? Units at Watergate At Landmark offer additional benefits from this community..
Contact us at (703)765-0300 to speak to a real estate agent that cares about your needs.