- Ben Brenman Park- Is a 52-acre park located at 4800 Brenman Park Dr that features sports fields, a fenced dog park, a scenic pond, playground, and picnic space with grill.
- Armistead Boothe Park- This 11-acre park is located at 520 Cameron Station Blvd and offers a picnic area with grills, athletic fields, tennis & basketball courts, walking/biking trails, and a playground.
- Ewald Park- Located at 4452 Duke St, this park features open space/field, parking, a basketball court, playground, swimming pool, and a bathhouse.
- Brooksvalley Park- Is a 22-acre creekside park located at 5599 Holmes Run Pkwy that offering walking/bicycle trails, a playground, picnic areas, garden plots, and a centuries-old oak tree.
- Stevenson Park- this neighborhood park offers athletic fields, a basketball court, a park shelter with grills, a sitting area, and a playground. It is located at 300 Stulz Rd in Alexandria's West End
- Duke Street Dog Park- This is an off-leash public dog park at Duke St, that provides a large, fenced-in grassy area for pets to roam freely.
- Taney Avenue Park- Is a wooded park located at 4149 Taney Ave, with a play area, picnic shelter, and a sitting area.
There are about seven parks near the Reynolds Prospects condominium complex. These are: