Do you have a residence similar to 191 Somervelle St #205 in Alexandria lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Cameron Station:
- the average number of days on the market is 61.
- the most expensive home on the market is 5168 California Ln.
- the least expensive home on the market is 4951 Brenman Park Dr #103.
- 191 Somervelle St #205 is currently listed for $549,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a solid Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
- How does your listing look compared with the residences priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Cameron Station
Here are some reasons units similar to 191 Somervelle St #205 in Alexandria will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a place without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older units where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you contemplating selling your abode in Cameron Station? If so, it's judicious to really consider what homes have sold for in the local area. Those places can give a real estate seller an idea of the list price for your $549,000 2-bedroom 2-baths unit. Talk to Nesbitt Realty to learn more about Nesbitt Realty's plan to market your abode. Nesbitt Realty is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your property's market value.
We love what we do.