Andrew Patton is a local Realtor specializing condos in 22304. 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #218 is a 1-bedroom 1-baths unit in Alexandria, Virginia, but it's not for every buyer.
My expectation in this article is to help you organize your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria. It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you like masonry homes? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this enclave is forced air.
- Homes around 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #218 were built around 1967. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condominium?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
What Subdivisions In 22304 Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
Ownership Condominium•priced between $150,000 to $200,000
|Canterbury Square||2 Active|
|Pavilion On the Park||1 Active|
Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300.Our real estate agents appreciate the opportunity to be of service. Thanks for considering us to get the job done.
This is just the start of an important thought-process that leads to you finding the best unit for you. Andrew Patton's desire is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list.