I am Andrew Patton. I appreciate you and would be honored to be your Realtor.
I believe 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #1008 is a very interesting unit in 22304 in Alexandria . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
This is just the start of an important discussion that leads to you finding the best condo for you. Nothing gives me greater satisfaction than when I make my client happy.
Let's slow down to work out your essentials so that you can realistically think about if
purchasing a $230,000 condominium in 22304 is for you. What are your needs? What are your wants? How many bathrooms do you need? 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #1008 has 1. What about half-baths? 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #1008 has 0.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Greenhouse is 1,161.
- Do you like masonry homes? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- What style of unit do you prefer? If you like small units, you'll love the community around Greenhouse.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Greenhouse
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
I'd love to chat about your condo priorities. I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate. Remember, a small business like ours can only survive by referrals and word-of-mouth, so if my words were helpful please share this post.