- Do you want the most expensive unit in the community, like 6143 Leesburg Pike #406 or do you prefer the least expensive place of residence like 6143 Leesburg Pike #406.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what places have sold for in Lafayette Park? Here's what has Recently sold at Lafayette Park.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to Lafayette Park.
- How many baths do you need? 6143 Leesburg Pike #406 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 6143 Leesburg Pike #406 has 1 half baths.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is forced air.
Hello, I'm Nesbitt Realty! I'm a full-time Realtor specializing condos in Northern Virginia. I'd like to say that this condominium in 22041 in Fairfax County is a great purchase for $200,000 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home. Let's slow down to determine your desires so that you can realistically figure if buying a $200,000 2-bedroom 1-baths condominium in Fairfax County is for you. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? I'd love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through: