Comparison shopping is a good idea no matter what you're buying. So, if you're spending about $389,999 on real estate in Alexandria let's dream about a number of of your options.
The abode is advertised for sale as a 2 bedroom with 1 full baths and 1 half-baths.
- 1401 N van Dorn St #C is located at Parkside At Alexandria in the 22304 ZIP code.
- Properties in this place were built around 1963.
- The subject property has been on the market 39 days, but the average days on the market in this area is 27
- The community is served by James K. Polk Elementary School, and T.C. Williams High School.
- The places in this neighborhood are brick colonials with an average of 1,205 sqft of living space.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the purchaser at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the interior row/townhouse. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
Turn-key 2 bed, 1.5 bath Hamilton model has everything you need. BRAND NEW stainless steel appliances (2020), HVAC (2020) & Water Heater (2019), kitchen flooring (2020), granite counters, updated full bath (2020), light fixtures & more! Two … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
|Parkside At Alexandria||3 Active|
|Alexandria Knolls||1 Active|
|Exchange At van Dorn||1 Active|
|Wapleton Condominium||1 Active|
|Watergate At Landmark||1 Active|
Also Recommended By Nesbitt Realty
Some interior row/townhouse shoppers think they need to see every interior row/townhouse on the market . . . even those they can afford, just so they feel like they get real estate in the City of Alexandria. Ask Nesbitt Realty to give you a list of open houses to visit. In addition, you can spend time in a consultation with Nesbitt Realty to learn more about real estate in 22304. Nobody works harder than Nesbitt Realty.