- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- Do you need a garage? None of the units in this condominium community have a garage.
- Do you want the most expensive place in the place, like 6101 Edsall Rd #1004 or do you prefer the least expensive unit like 6101 Edsall Rd #1010.
- Homes around 6101 Edsall Rd #604 were built around 1975. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this section's most common cool systems are central a/c?
Hello, I'm Andrew Patton! 6101 Edsall Rd #604 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular mid 20th-century 2-bedroom unit in 22304 in the City of Alexandria. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. My dream in this brief essay is to help you organize your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. Can you afford $289,900? Or is your budget closer to $239,900? If you can afford $339,900, should you pay $339,900?