Do you know Alan Clerinx? 6210 Edsall Rd #402 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Alan Clerinx is not recommending you buy this property, or any particular unit in 22312 in Alexandria. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
My goal in this post is to help you organize your needs, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22312.
To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Edsall Terrace
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the area, like 6210 Edsall Rd #402 or do you prefer the least expensive place of residence like 6210 Edsall Rd #402.
- Do you need a handicap accessible unit? Do you like steps?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
Thanks for the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Your business is appreciated.
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Alexandria?
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||1 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||32 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||15 Active|
How Many Bedrooms Are Available In Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Alexandria
Is A Condo Right For You?
People choose condominium life for a number of reasons. Some condos are less expensive than a traditional single-family house. Additionally, many condos have added amenities and facilities which an individual cannot afford on his own. Most condominiums have amenities you won’t find on a similarly priced single family residence.
For example, a typical condo has (at minimum) a pool, a work-out room, and party room. A similarly priced house would not enjoy these amenities. Another benefit of condo living is that owners share in the burden of maintenance and lawn care. This means that some of the exterior maintenance and lawn care is provided by the condo association and the expense of that care is part of your monthly condo fee.
Many older condos have utilities included in the price of the condo fee. In new condos it is more typical to share the cost of water, but individually pay for other utilities.
Condo life in some ways is simpler for active lifestyles. Many condo owners choose condo life because they love life and they don’t want to be bogged down with maintaining a lawn or cleaning gutters. A condo owner can walk out the back door and enjoy a dip in the pool while the other guy is spending time writing checks to pay his utilities.