- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at Skyline Square Condo offer additional benefits from this community..
- How many baths do you need? 5505 Seminary Rd #713n has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 5505 Seminary Rd #713n has 0 half baths.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a area with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Skyline Square Condo
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Homes around 5505 Seminary Rd #713n were built around 1987. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built unit?
My name is Nesbitt Realty. I am a reliable Realtor. I work hard every day in and around 22041 in Falls Church, Virginia. I like 5505 Seminary Rd #713n. This condominium at Skyline Square Condo in Falls Church looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. My goal in this blog post is to help you organize your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Fairfax County. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you. To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.