Hello, I'm Alan Clerinx! I'm a full-time agent specializing condominiums in Alexandria. I'd like to say that this unit in 22304 in Alexandria is a great purchase for $328,999 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home.
My goal as a Realtor is to help you think through your needs, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you.
Can you afford $328,999? Or is your budget closer to $278,999? If you can afford $378,999, should you pay $378,999?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 4600 Duke St #1132 is a 3-bedroom unit.
- Homes around 4600 Duke St #1132 were built around 1967. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- Do you need a garage? Few of the condos in this condominium community have a garage.
- The highest priced condominium at Forty Six Hundred is listed for $328,999. Do you know if 4600 Duke St #1132 is a good value?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
Always Review Comparable Units for Sale in the Same Building
While every condo building is unique and features different amenities, styles, policies, and location, it is important that you look into other condo units that are for sale or have sold in the same building. Here, do not simply rely on the recent sale price of another unit in the building. Consider what another units’ floor plan was, what views it had, or if it had any special upgrades. Depending on the view and floor of the unit, the price of a one bedroom can vary within a condo building.
We have experience working Northern Virginia and can save you thousands on your purchase.