There's a lot I like about this condominium in Falls Church, Virginia . But is it the right home for you?
My hope with this real estate remark is to help you learn yourpreferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Fairfax County. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County. A few of your options include:
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this enclave's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you need a garage? Almost one quarter of the condos in this condo community have a garage.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is forced air.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Skyline House is 1,486.
- Do you want the most expensive unit in the community, like 3709 S George Mason Dr #402 or do you prefer the least expensive unit like 3713 S George Mason Dr #1509w.
How Many Bedrooms Are Available In Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Falls Church
Our family business lives, works and plays here and we appreciate the opportunity to help you achieve your real estate goals.