- Do you want the most expensive condo in the community, like 5203 Duke St #202 or do you prefer the least expensive unit like 5203 Duke St #202.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Canterbury Square is natural gas.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do public schools matter to you? 5203 Duke St #202 is served by Patrick Henry Elementary School and .
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like mid-sized units, you'll love the neighborhood around Canterbury Square.
I am a full-time, good Realtor. I work hard every day in and around 22304 in the City of Alexandria. 5203 Duke St #202 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn't whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you. My expectation with this article is to help you learn yourpriorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a home in Alexandria? It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.