- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Skyline Plaza is 1,289.
- How many baths do you need? 3705 S George Mason Dr #2213s has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 3705 S George Mason Dr #2213s has 1 half baths.
- Do you like brick condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Skyline Plaza is natural gas.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
Stuart Nesbitt is a full-time, local real estate pro and works hard every day in and around 22041 in Fairfax County. I like 3705 S George Mason Dr #2213s. This condominium in Northern Virginia Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Stuart Nesbitt is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. My dream with this real estate review is to help you figure out yourconcerns, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Fairfax County. You have a lot of residence options in Falls Church. There are a lot of things to consider. For example: