Nesbitt Realty is a local Realtor specializing homes in 22304. I think 244 S Reynolds St #306 is a very interestingunit in Northern Virginia . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
Let'shesitate to figure out your priorities so that you can realistically learn if buying a premium unit in Alexandria is for you. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condo in Alexandria? Have you thought about:
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Alexandria offer additional benefits from this community..
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condominiums have sold for in Alexandria? Here's what has Recently sold at Alexandria.
- How many baths do you need? 244 S Reynolds St #306 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 244 S Reynolds St #306 has 0 half baths.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are heat pump(s)?
- What style of unit do you prefer? If you like small units, you'll love the community around Alexandria.
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Alexandria?
|Newer (2012 – 2017)||1 Active|
|21st Century (2003 – 2011)||3 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||4 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||29 Active|
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22304?
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||1 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||11 Active|
There is no charge and no obligation to consult with a real estate agent. I'd love to chat about your condominium priorities. Remember, a small business like ours can only survive by referrals and word-of-mouth, so if my words were helpful please share this post. We have experience working Northern Virginia and can save you thousands on your purchase.