If you don't know me, my name is Andrew Patton. I am a Northern Virginia agent. I work hard every day in and around Alexandria, Virginia.
I see a lot to like about 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #1402 and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing $205,000 condominium in Alexandria, Virginia, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA.
My client's priorities are my priorities. My expectation is to provide excellence in real estate and find the right home for you.
My desire in this write-up is to help you organize your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22304. It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #1402 is a 1-bedroom unit.
- Homes around 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #1402 were built around 1967. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Do you need a garage? None of the condominiums in this condo community have a garage.
- What style of unit do you prefer? If you like units, you'll love the neighborhood around Pavilion On the Park.
- The highest priced unit at Pavilion On the Park is listed for $299,000. Do you know if 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #1402 is a good value?