Are you looking for a brick traditional place for about $239,900? Andrew Patton has put together a selection of units available today.
This abode is a 2 bedroom with 946 sqft of living space.
- The properties in this section are brick traditionals with an average of 840 sqft of living space.
- 6139 Leesburg Pike Pike #401 is available for $239,900.
- The neighborhood is served by Baileys Elementary School, and Justice High School.
- The median age of homes in Lafayette Park is 57 years of age.
- If you use Andrew Patton as your purchaser agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you Around $687 at closing.
- The subject property has been on the market 7 days, but the average days on the market in this enclave is 32
Our buyer rebate is paid to the purchaser at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
Remodeled and Move in Ready. Largest End unit condominium in sought after Lafayette Park Condos, Falls Church. Secure Building Entry, Elevator to 4th Floor. Then step into your new home. Spacious Living Area and Family Area with pergo wood … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
Andrew Patton's Recommendations For Shoppers With A Budget Around $239,900
We love what we do.