I'm a local Realtor specializing homes in 22312. 493 N Armistead St #T2 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular unit in 22312 in the City of Alexandria. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right condominium for you.
Let'shesitate to learn your needs so that you can realistically settle if buying a $219,900 condo in Alexandria, Virginia is for you. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it?
Can you afford $219,900? Or is your budget closer to $169,900? If you can afford $269,900, should you pay $269,900?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you need a handicap accessible unit? Do you like steps?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Saxony Square is 969.
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Saxony Square offer additional benefits from this community..
- Do public schools matter to you? 493 N Armistead St #T2 is served by William Ramsay Elementary School and .
America needs small businesses like Nesbitt Realty.