- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is forced air.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the enclave, like 3701 S George Mason Dr #2515n or do you prefer the least expensive home like 3701 S George Mason Dr #618n.
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Falls Church?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||7 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||1 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||1 Active|
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In 22041?
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||1 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||3 Active|
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22041?
|Mid 20th Century (1938 - 1982)||4 Active|
Similarly PricedNothing found
Properties in Local Real Estate
A commuter's dream!!! Take the bus to the Pentagon, Mark Center and/or DASH to Old Town Alexandria (the bus stops are right in front of the building). Located behind Landmark Plaza makes it an easy trip to the grocery store, retail and dining areas. This unit is freshly painted, and the wall unit and floor in the bedroom have been recently installed. ALL UTILITIES are included in the condo fee. This community boasts with great amenities such as an outdoor pool with grill area, fitness center, party room, 24hr front desk service, additional storage and more. 1 assigned parking spot in the garage is included in the listing. This unit is conveniently located just steps away from the Laundry facilities. Please adhere to CDC guidelines while on the premises.
OPEN HOUSE SAT 2/6 2-4pm by appointment- Call listing agent to view. Beautifully renovated 2 bedroom/2 bath condo with spacious loft. Low Condo Fee. Exceptional location in Fairfax nestled between Fair Oaks and Fair Lakes. Easy access to 66, Fairfax county pkwy. Close to all the great shopping centers and restaurants in Fairfax. This condo will appreciate any picky buyer. Palladian window, fireplace, cathedral ceiling, white kitchen cabinets, SS appliances, breakfast island, updated bathroom, new floorings are only few to mention. Bright and airy unit on top level. Secured building. Must see to appreciate!
Modern and Fresh. Seamless Design - Spaces Flow Beautifully and Comfortably. ONE BLOCK TO METRO! Tastefully Appointed Penthouse with Soaring 3-Story Open Space, Unique. Loft in Feel, Each Space Just Right. Wonderful Open Living Room with Fireplace. Newly Renovated Kitchen with White Quartz Countertop and Breakfast Bar, White Subway Tile and Stainless. Dining Area. Inviting Sunroom with City Vista. Second Level with Master Bedroom and Luxury Ensuite Bath! Atop it All is a Delightful Built in Den with Bookshelves - a Nook for Work or Reading! GARAGE Parking with Storage! Every Look is Interesting and Uplifting! Quality in Each Tasteful Detail. Balcony with More City Views! Unlike Any Other.