- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Pointe At Park Center is electric.
- The highest priced condo at Pointe At Park Center is listed for $375,000. Do you know if 3315 Wyndham Cir #2231 is a good value?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this enclave is forced air.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
I appreciate you and would be honored to be your Realtor. I like 3315 Wyndham Cir #2231. This condo in Alexandria Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. My dream in this post is to help you work out your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in 22302 in the City of Alexandria. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.