If you don't know me, my name is Andrew Patton. I'm a local agent specializing condos in 22041. 6139 Leesburg Pike #403 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this condo, or any particular condo in 22041 in Falls Church or Lafayette Park Condominium. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
I'd like to chat about your concerns so that you can realistically conclude whether purchasing a small 2-bedroom condo in Fairfax County is for you. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County even if you're only interested in 22041. When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about:
- How many baths do you need? 6139 Leesburg Pike #403 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 6139 Leesburg Pike #403 has 0 half baths.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options near Lafayette Park Condominium.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- The highest priced condo at Lafayette Park Condominium is listed for $239,900. Do you know if 6139 Leesburg Pike #403 is a good value?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Lafayette Park Condominium is natural gas.
I'll appreciate the opportunity to help you organize your priorities. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate hopes.
Being Considerate of Others
Consideration for others is one of the key elements which can make condo living more bearable and less prone to conflict. For example, while condos residents are free to listen to music in their own condo, they should limit listening to music at a loud decibel to daylight hours when it is not likely that other residents are trying to sleep.
Residents in a condo complex should also be conscientious when throwing parties. (Many condos actually have a “party room” as an amenity.) This is important because the condo is responsible for the actions of his guests. Therefore the condo resident should ensure his guests are not causing discomfort for residents of the condominium complex.