I am a professional Realtor. I work hard every day in and around 22302 in Alexandria, Virginia. I like 2500 N van Dorn St #1203. This condo in Alexandria Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
My goal in this weblog is to help you organize your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you.
There are a lot of things to consider. For example:
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you need a garage? None of the condos in this condominium community have a garage.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 2500 N van Dorn St #1203 is a 2-bedroom condo.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options near Park Place.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Park Place is natural gas.
We have experience working Northern Virginia and can save you thousands on your purchase.