I am a terrific licensed real estate adviser. I work hard every day in and around Alexandria. 171 Somervelle St #211 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in The City of Alexandria. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
My expectation in this informational post is to help you organize your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22304. A few of your options include:
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Cameron Station is natural gas.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this enclave is forced air.
- Residents at Cameron Station enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Cameron Station offer additional benefits from this community..
- Do public schools matter to you? 171 Somervelle St #211 is served by Samuel W. Tucker Elementary School and .
This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your condo needs. My expectation is to provide excellence in real estate and find the right home for you.
I'd love to chat about your condominium priorities. I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate. My dream is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list.