3101 N Hampton Dr #1213 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Stuart Nesbitt is not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condominium in The City of Alexandria. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right condo for you.
My objective with this article is to help you study your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22302.
Can you afford $300,000? Or is your budget closer to $250,000? If you can afford $350,000, should you pay $350,000?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Northampton Place offer additional benefits from this community..
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you like masonry homes? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is central.
Nesbitt Realty is a mom-and-pop real estate shop!
Where Can I Find Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Falls Church||8 Active|
Being Considerate of Others
Consideration for others is one of the key elements which can make condo living more bearable and less prone to conflict. For example, while condos residents are free to listen to music in their own condo, they should limit listening to music at a loud decibel to daylight hours when it is not likely that other residents are trying to sleep.
Residents in a condo complex should also be conscientious when throwing parties. (Many condos actually have a “party room” as an amenity.) This is important because the condo is responsible for the actions of his guests. Therefore the condo resident should ensure his guests are not causing discomfort for residents of the condominium complex.