Monika Ortiz is a solid licensed real estate adviser that works hard every day in and around 22302 in Alexandria, Virginia. 3311 Wyndham Cir #3199 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular modest 1-bedroom condominium in Alexandria, Virginia. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you.
My dream with this write-up is to help you figure yourconcerns, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? There are a lot of things to consider. For example:
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options beside Pointe At Park Center.
- Homes around 3311 Wyndham Cir #3199 were built around 1990. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condo?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Pointe At Park Center is electric.
Contact Monika Ortiz today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your condominium's priorities. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate expectations.
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In 22302?
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||1 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||3 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||10 Active|
How can we help?