If you're thinking of real estate in Alexandria and your budget is about $332,000, here are collected engaging selections to choose from.
This place of residence is located at 1100 Quaker Hill Dr #207 Alexandria VA. The first listing is a 2 bedroom property at Quaker Hill in Alexandria, Virginia.
- 1100 Quaker Hill Dr #207 is located at Quaker Hill in the 22314 ZIP code.
- If you use Andrew Patton as your shopper agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you About $1,239 at closing.
- The homes in this neighborhood are brick colonials with an average of 2,601 sqft of living space.
- Homes in this community were built around 1991.
- The median age of condos in Quaker Hill is 30 years of age.
- 1100 Quaker Hill Dr #207 is selling for $332,000.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the home shopper at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
Spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Quaker Hill! Floor plan is open and bright, with fresh paint, new carpet, gas fireplace, breakfast bar and dining space. There is a large balcony off the living room which overlooks green space and … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
|Port Royal||2 Active|
|Port Royal Condominium||1 Active|
|Marina Towers||1 Active|
|Seminary Walk||1 Active|
|Canal Place||1 Active|
|Quaker Hill||1 Active|
Andrew Patton's Recommendations For Home Buyers With A Budget Around $332,000
Are you curious about unexpected costs associated with buying 1100 Quaker Hill Dr #207 or another property in Alexandria. Andrew Patton can talk to you about taxes, association fees and other questions or concerns. Our real estate agents are professionals dedicated to excellence in real estate.