I'd like to introduce you to Stuart.
60 S van Dorn St #105 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Stuart Nesbitt is not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in Alexandria, Virginia. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
Let's slow down to determine your concerns so that you can realistically figure out if
purchasing a millennial condo in 22304 in Alexandria is for you. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you? What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at West End Condos
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is central.
- Residents at West End Condos enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Homes around 60 S van Dorn St #105 were built around 1963. How old is too old? How new is too new?
This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your property needs. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.
Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy.We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve your real estate needs.
What Subdivisions In 22304 Have Similarly-Sized Condos?
|Eos Twenty-One||1 Active|
|The Plaza||1 Active|
|West End Condos||1 Active|
Why not work with a local, small-business that cares about your needs?