Andrew is a friendly licensed real estate adviser that works hard every day in and around 22304 in Alexandria, Virginia.
I like 4600 Duke St #1432. This condo at Forty Six Hundred in Alexandria, Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Andrew is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
I'd love to pause to guide you to figure exactly what your dreams are on your purchase of real estate in Alexandria, Virginia. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you?
There are a lot of things to consider. For example:
- Do you like brick homes? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you need a garage? None of the condominiums in this home community have a garage.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Forty Six Hundred is natural gas.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a section with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Forty Six Hundred
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Alexandria?
|21st Century (2003 – 2011)||11 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||3 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||20 Active|
Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia?
I'd love to chat about your condo priorities. I specialize in military relocation. My dream is to provide excellence in real estate and find the right home for you.