I appreciate you and would be honored to be your real estate pro. I think 5501 Seminary Rd #2413s is a very interestingcondominium in 22041 in Falls Church . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
My dream in this write-up is to help you organize your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County even if you're only interested in 22041.
In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- Do you need a handicap accessible property? Do you like steps?
- How important is it that you stay in 22041? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options beside Skyline Square.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Skyline Square is natural gas.
I’ll take the worries out of your real estate goals. My client's priorities are my priorities. For real estate in Fairfax County, contact me, Andrew Patton, at (703)765-0300. Your satisfaction is my target.