I like 3705 S George Mason Dr #2213s. This condominium in 22041 in Fairfax County looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Julie is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
Julie's expectation in this real estate review is to help you conclude your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it?
I'd love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through:
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like modest condos, you'll love the enclave around Skyline Plaza.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Residents at Skyline Plaza enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Skyline Plaza offer additional benefits from this community..
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Skyline Plaza
How Many Bedrooms Are Available In Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22041
|2 BR||4 Active|
What Subdivisions In 22041 Have Similarly-Sized Condos?
|Skyline Plaza||1 Active|
How Many Bedrooms Are Available In Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Falls Church
|1 BR||1 Active|
|2 BR||5 Active|
We’re here when you need us. Our real estate agents love to help clients achieve their real estate goals! I specialize in military relocation.