Alexandria Virginia Listed :-: $315,000Here’s some points about real estate in 22304 in Alexandria. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 250 S Reynolds St #703 to help measure market value.
The Alexandria Area Data
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 50 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,580 sqft. Nevertheless, 250 S Reynolds St #703 has 1,436 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $426 . However, 250 S Reynolds St #703 is $219 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Nevertheless, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 250 S Reynolds St #703 is 47 years old.
OPEN HOUSE - Fri, 6/18 5-7pm & Sun 6/20, 2-4 pm. Bring your sunglasses! This sun-drenched condo with wide open views from the wrap-around balcony is going to impress! This well-maintained home is full of upgrades like stainless steel ... [Read more]$315,000 :-: 2 bed :-: 2 bath :-: 0 half-bath :-: 1,436 sqft :-: 250 S Reynolds St #703 Alexandria 22304 VA
About The Same Size As 250 S Reynolds St #703 In the City of Alexandria?All the homes in this table are about the same living area as 250 S Reynolds St #703. Why compare properties of a similar size to 250 S Reynolds St #703 in the City of Alexandria? Not to mention, by comparing similarly-sized homes, a buyer can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in the City of Alexandria and Northern Virginia. Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300. More about Read More about 250 S Reynolds St #703
Alexandria Home Buying Tips
Will's pointers of the day for buyers looking at 250 S Reynolds St #703 in AlexandriaWill Nesbitt is a genuine sage on mid-sized real estate in 22304 in the City of Alexandria. For just $315,000, you can call this condo in the City of Alexandria yours. Will Nesbitt can give you points about 250 S Reynolds St #703 but most of the unit/flat homes in Templeton of Alexandria were built in 1974. Most of the homes in the City of Alexandria were built in 1974. Not all real estate pros are created equal. By way of illustration, some work with more owners than buyer clients. Indeed, others may work part-time, or are not very proactive. Accordingly, there are many different kinds of real estate pros. For this reason, you need to be smart about who you choose to help you find your condo in the City of Alexandria. Will Nesbitt is an easy to work with and attentive agent that serves shoppers in 22304 in the City of Alexandria that are looking at residences just like this.
Also ListedWill Nesbitt can aid you, if you would like to inspect 250 S Reynolds St #703 or any of the properties below. In addition, if needed, Will can provide details and more information.
- $307,000: 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #311, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Montebello Condo | Comparables |
- $309,999: 10202-A Ashbrooke Ct #5, Oakton, VA 22124 | Trevor House | Comparables |
See more in Recent Listings