Updated Listing At in the NOVA region 22041 :-: $250,000It’s a good idea to learn all you can about condos in the 22041 area if you’re considering buying a condo comparable to 3800 Powell Ln #318.
Fairfax County Facts
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 60 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,524 sqft. But, 3800 Powell Ln #318 has 946 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $251 . But, 3800 Powell Ln #318 is $253 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Conversely, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 33 years. 3800 Powell Ln #318 is 38 years old.
An amazing spacious one bedroom, one bath condo on the Lake Barcroft side with two balconies. This condo includes an upgraded bathroom with a smart water temperature control system, large bedroom with walk in closet, large bright ... [Read more]What Kind Of Condo Can I Obtain In 22041 in Fairfax County For $250,000?
Communities In 22041 With This Size HomeAll the communities in this table have condos listed which are approximately the same living area as 3800 Powell Ln #318. Why identify enclaves like this? Because, by comparing some neighborhoods, a purchaser can figure out what is in truth available in 22041.
How Much Home Can You Get In Falls Church For Around $239,500?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 3800 Powell Ln #318? The table below shows the sizes of other modest condos now listed for sale in Falls Church. All of these residences cost approximately as much as 3800 Powell Ln #318.
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||1 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||2 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||20 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||3 Active|