- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a section with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Olympus Incl
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a "green" home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options beside Olympus Incl.
- How many baths do you need? 6301 Stevenson Ave #406 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 6301 Stevenson Ave #406 has 0 half baths.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
I'm a local real estate professional specializing condominiums in 22304. I like 6301 Stevenson Ave #406. This condominium at Olympus Incl in 22304 looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. Let's pause to think through your concerns so that you can realistically determine if purchasing a $265,000 2-bedroom 2-baths contemporary condo in The City of Alexandria is for you. There are many factors to consider. What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?