2500 N van Dorn St #919 is an unique and interesting 1-bedroom condo in 22302, but it's not for every buyer.
Let's take a moment to conclude your needs so that you can realistically study if buying a smaller 1-bedroom condo in The City of Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of condo options in Alexandria. There are a lot of things to consider. For example:
- How many bedrooms do you need? 2500 N van Dorn St #919 is a 1-bedroom condo.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to Park Place.
- Do you need a handicap accessible home? Do you like steps?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- The highest priced condominium at Park Place is listed for $175,000. Do you know if 2500 N van Dorn St #919 is a good value?
I'd love to chat about your condominium priorities. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate hopes in Alexandria.
Why don’t you find real estate using a local, small business that cares about your requirements?
What Subdivisions In Alexandria Have Similarly-Sized Condominiums