- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Parkside At Alexandria is natural gas.
- The highest priced condominium at Parkside At Alexandria is listed for $395,000. Do you know if 1641 N van Dorn St #A is a good value?
- Do you like brick condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what homes have sold for in Parkside At Alexandria? Here's what has Recently sold at Parkside At Alexandria.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 1641 N van Dorn St #A is a 2-bedroom condo.
I'd like to introduce you to Stuart N.. 1641 N van Dorn St #A is a delightful condominium, but it's not for every buyer. My hope in this weblog is to help you conclude your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in 22304 in the City of Alexandria. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22304. When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about: