- Do you want the most expensive condo in the place, like 250 S Reynolds St #1004 or do you prefer the least expensive place like 250 S Reynolds St #1004.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do public schools matter to you? 250 S Reynolds St #1004 is served by and .
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
Hello, I'm Stuart Nesbitt! I appreciate you and would be honored to be your Realtor. 250 S Reynolds St #1004 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in 22304 in the City of Alexandria. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right condominium for you. Let's slow down to work out your concerns so that you can realistically think through whether buying a $223,000 1-bedroom 1-baths condominium in 22304 in the City of Alexandria is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you. What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?