- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- Residents at 4600 Duke enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do public schools matter to you? 4600 Duke St #1404 is served by and .
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options near 4600 Duke.
Do you know Alan Clerinx? Alan C. is a full-time agent specializing condominiums in 22304. 4600 Duke St #1404 is a compelling $255,000 Unit/Flat-style condominium in 22304 in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. Contact Alan Clerinx today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list. My expectation is to provide excellence in real estate and find the right home for you. I'd like to hesitate to help you conclude exactly what your desires are on your new home. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. There are many options to think about. For example: