Helpful Basics for 22041 in Falls Church Shoppers Considering Northern Virginia?If you’re considering a purchase of places to buy in Falls Church, Virginia we’ve collected some considerations for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a property like 3786-A Madison Ln.
Fairfax County Considerations
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 55 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,354 sqft. But, 3786-A Madison Ln has 1,448 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $325 . Nevertheless, 3786-A Madison Ln is $325 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Still, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 3786-A Madison Ln is 35 years old.
Open House Sunday August 8th 2-4pm. Updated 1448 sqft end unit (feels like a townhouse), 2 level condo with the best location in the community with views of woods on three sides. This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom condo has been well maintained and ... [Read more]$470,000 ↔ 3 bed ↔ 2 bath ↔ 1 half-bath ↔ Falls Church VA
About The Same Size As 3786-A Madison Ln In 22041?All the condos in this table are close to the same living area as 3786-A Madison Ln. Why compare properties of a similar size to 3786-A Madison Ln in 22041? Further, by comparing similarly-sized condos, a property hunter can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in 22041. Our real estate agents are professionals dedicated to excellence in real estate.
How Much Home Can You Get In 22041 For Around $470,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 3786-A Madison Ln? The table below shows the sizes of other mid-sized residences now for sale in 22041. All of these residences cost about as much as 3786-A Madison Ln.
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||1 Active|
For Sale In Fairfax County With A GarageWould you like a garage? If so, you're probably interested the the table below. The table describes how many homes for sale for circa $470,000 have a garage in Fairfax County.
Price: $470,000 : 3786-A Madison Ln, Falls Church, VA 22041 || Beds: 3 || Baths: 2 || Half-Baths: 1 || Living Area: 1,448 || Days On Market: 3 || || Charing Cross || Buyer's Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $2,253 || MLS: VAFX1208910
Open House Sunday August 8th 2-4pm. Updated 1448 sqft end unit (feels like a townhouse), 2 level condo with the best location in the community with views of woods on three sides. This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom condo has been well maintained and ... [Read more]