1 Bedroom Home in 22041 in Falls Church For $255,000There’s a wealth of information available for shoppers mulling over the idea of places similar to 3705 S George Mason Dr #510s in the Falls Church area.
Fairfax County Basics
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 68 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,356 sqft. Above all, 3705 S George Mason Dr #510s has 821 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $263 . In contrast, 3705 S George Mason Dr #510s is $311 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Conversely, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 3705 S George Mason Dr #510s is 46 years old.
3705 S George Mason Dr South Building G Suite 510 in Falls Church may be the one bedroom one bath condo in Skyline Plaza that you were looking for. Just Renovated and Freshly Painted with an open concept layout - you can chat with guests and ... [Read more]$255,000 ⁝ 1 bed ⁝ 1 bath ⁝ 0 half-bath ⁝ Falls Church VA
Communities In 22041 With This Size HomeAll the communities in this table have residences selling which are about the same living area as 3705 S George Mason Dr #510s. Why identify communities like this? Because, by comparing a few communities, a buyer client can understand what is actually available in 22041.
How Much Home Can You Get In Fairfax County For Around $255,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 3705 S George Mason Dr #510s? The table below shows the sizes of other modest residences now listed for sale in Fairfax County. All of these condos cost approximately as much as 3705 S George Mason Dr #510s.
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||2 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||11 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||68 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||12 Active|