How Much Is A 4-BR 3 BA Place In Alexandria, Virginia?381 Cameron Station Blvd in Alexandria, Virginia may be a dream neighborhood for some buyers. But even so, you'll want to get some basic facts about the area to know if this is the end unit townhouse for you.
The City of Alexandria Data
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 97 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,532 sqft. But, 381 Cameron Station Blvd has 3,047 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $346 . But, 381 Cameron Station Blvd is $287 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $4,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 42 years. 381 Cameron Station Blvd is 20 years old.
Reminiscent of the 18th century, the Foxhall model is an uniquely built two-car garage townhome with a curving facade. With exquisite exterior architectural detail and light filled interior, The Crescents at Cameron Station (built by Cambridge ... [Read more]$875,000 |-| 4 BR |-| 3 BA |-| 1 HB |-| Alexandria VA
How Much Home Can You Get In The City of Alexandria For Around $875,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 381 Cameron Station Blvd? The table below shows the sizes of other very large residences now for sale in the City of Alexandria. All of these end unit townhouses cost close to as much as 381 Cameron Station Blvd.
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||5 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||11 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||11 Active|
|Big (2501 to 3,000 sqft)||5 Active|
|Very Large (3001 to 4,000 sqft)||1 Active|