$400,000 ‧ Alexandria VA 22312 - Comparables and SuggestionsWhen it comes time to buy a penthouse, almost all home buyers have a pretty clear idea of what they want to buy and how much they want to pay. Compare this penthouse at 6480 Cheyenne Dr #303 to others in 22312 to understand what $400,000 can buy in Fairfax County. If you've set your budget near $385,000 and you're looking in 22312 you may want to learn more about a purchase of real estate at 6480 Cheyenne Dr #303. Continue reading "6480 Cheyenne Dr #303, Alexandria VA 22312 Listed"
Affordable Condo $267,500 /// Alexandria VA 22304Price is the biggest limiter for many property seekers. 4600 Duke St #1303 will set you back $267,500 if you want to buy in Alexandria. If you're looking to spend between $250,000 and $300,000 in the 22304 area then 4600 Duke St #1303 may be the location. Continue reading "4600 Duke St #1303, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
If you are shopping for an intriguing affordable condo in the City of Alexandria, 4 S van Dorn St #201 should probably be on your list. But it's not the only affordable condo in the City of Alexandria you'll want to really consider in The City of Alexandria. Will Nesbitt can provide more information about 4 S van Dorn St #201 and provide a tour for qualified buyers. Reach out to Will Nesbitt to learn more. We constantly update our image library to current with the latest real estate developments in 22304. Continue reading "Surprising Inputs For Buyers Seeking An Affordable Condo In The City Of Alexandria"
What Can I Purchase In Alexandria, Virginia For $250,000?So, is 301 N Beauregard St #1215 the best choice of condo for you? Sometimes, the answer to a question is more questions. Can you afford $229,900? Is it actually worth $251,000 or $199,000? Are you trying to find a 2-bedroom condo in The City of Alexandria? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $635 on this purchase of real estate? Further, purchasing a property in the Alexandria area and staying on several years allows you and your family time to build long-lasting relationships within the the City of Alexandria community. Continue reading "301 N Beauregard St #1215, Alexandria VA 22312 For Sale"
Do you want to learn more about real estate in the area near and inside the Beltway?Do you know all there is to know about 2500 N van Dorn St #905?
The 22302 Area Facts
- The average days on market in the 22302 area is 45 days.
- The average living area in the 22302 area is 1,096 sqft. Above all, 2500 N van Dorn St #905 has 784 sqft of living area.
- The 22302 Area has an average price per square foot of $260 . But, 2500 N van Dorn St #905 is $268 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22302 area?
- 2500 N van Dorn St #1117 is the least expensive home in the 22302 area. 2500 N van Dorn St #1117 is listed for $149,000. But even so, 2412 Crest St is the highest-priced home in the 22302 area. 2412 Crest St is asking $1,899,900.
- The median age of homes in the 22302 area is 56 years. 2500 N van Dorn St #905 is 56 years old.
Modest Home -- Alexandria VA 22304If you’re interested in learning more about condos not unlike 4854 Eisenhower Ave #157 in 22304, you’ve come to the right place.
The 22304 Area Bits of Information
- The average days on market in the 22304 area is 49 days.
- The average living area in the 22304 area is 1,325 sqft. However, 4854 Eisenhower Ave #157 has 1,094 sqft of living area.
- The 22304 Area has an average price per square foot of $351 . Nevertheless, 4854 Eisenhower Ave #157 is $329 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22304 area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the 22304 area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 5075 Polk Ave is the highest-priced home in the 22304 area. 5075 Polk Ave is asking $3,950,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22304 area is 46 years. 4854 Eisenhower Ave #157 is 18 years old.