Helpful Basics for 22041 in Falls Church Shoppers Considering Northern Virginia?If you’re considering a purchase of places to buy in Falls Church, Virginia we’ve collected some considerations for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a property like 3786-A Madison Ln.
Fairfax County Considerations
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 55 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,354 sqft. But, 3786-A Madison Ln has 1,448 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $325 . Nevertheless, 3786-A Madison Ln is $325 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Still, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 3786-A Madison Ln is 35 years old.
What Can I Buy In 22041 For $600,000?3755 Madison Ln #31 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to Nesbitt Realty that our client buys this townhouse, or any particular $599,000 4-bedroom 3-baths townhouse in 22041. Rather, it's more important to our agents that we do what's dream for our client. What's important to you?
Your Nesbitt Realty agent would love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through:Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in an enclave with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Charing Cross The highest priced home in the section is listed for $599,000. Do you know if 3755 Madison Ln #31 is a good value? Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors? Continue reading "3755 Madison Ln #31, Falls Church VA 22041 For Sale"
If you are looking for something stylish, something different, something altogether unexpected – this is the place. Almost 1200 sf on two levels, this feels more like a townhome. Creative and caring owners updated this cute condo with … [Read more]Continue reading "$389,000 || 3764-A Madison Ln Falls Church VA 22041"