Category: Fairlington Towne
Seeking A 2 Bedroom Interior Unit Townhouse For Approximately $500,000
If you have questions about 3730 Ingalls, or the real estate market in 22302 in Alexandria, talk to Nesbitt Realty today. If you are shopping for a mid 20th-century 2 bedroom interior unit townhouse for approximately $500,000, your choices might be limited right now. 3730 Ingalls might be the best selection for you, but we have some more recommendations below. Continue reading "Seeking A 2 Bedroom Interior Unit Townhouse For Approximately $500,000"
3908 Keller Ave, Alexandria VA 22302 On The Market
2 Bedroom in 22302 Asking $475,000There’s a wealth of information available for purchasers contemplating interior unit townhouses such as 3908 Keller Ave in the Alexandria area.
The 22302 Area Basics
- The average days on market in the 22302 area is 154 days.
- The average living area in the 22302 area is 1,303 sqft. But, 3908 Keller Ave has 835 sqft of living area.
- The 22302 Area has an average price per square foot of $562 . However, 3908 Keller Ave is $569 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22302 area?
- 2500 N van Dorn St N #217 is the least expensive home in the 22302 area. 2500 N van Dorn St N #217 is listed for $125,000. But, 509 Lloyds Ln is the highest-priced home in the 22302 area. 509 Lloyds Ln is asking $4,250,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22302 area is 69 years. 3908 Keller Ave is 69 years old.
3756 Keller Ave #135, Alexandria VA 22302 Listed
Valuable Considerations About End Unit Townhouses Listed In The City of AlexandriaOne of the newest listings in 22302 is at 3756 Keller Ave #135 in Fairlington Towne. The sellers are asking $529,900. We like to show off our image library stocked with the latest trends in Alexandria, Virginia's real estate market. What is more, even if you are not amazed by what this end unit townhouse has for the right buyer, a real estate shopper can benefit from this information. Continue reading "3756 Keller Ave #135, Alexandria VA 22302 Listed"
Can Nesbitt Realty Take Care Of Rental End Unit Townhouses In The City Of Alexandria?
We are property managers serving Northern Virginia. Continue reading "Can Nesbitt Realty Take Care Of Rental End Unit Townhouses In The City Of Alexandria?"
2406 N Dearing St #253, Alexandria VA 22302 For Sale
How Much Is A Mid 20th-Century End Unit Townhouse In 22302 in the City of Alexandria?Will Nesbitt likes 2406 N Dearing St #253. This end unit townhouse in 22302 in the City of Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Will Nesbitt is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until Will Nesbitt know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the most suitable residence for you. As a shopper, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you.
Can you afford $500,000?Or is your budget closer to $449,000? If you can afford $480,000, should you pay $480,000? The highest priced property in the neighborhood is listed for $480,000. Do you know if 2406 N Dearing St #253 is a good value? Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c? Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Fairlington Towne Continue reading "2406 N Dearing St #253, Alexandria VA 22302 For Sale"
Mid 20th-Century 2-Bedroom Residence In 22302 In Alexandria: What To Expect
I'm Will Nesbitt. I love my job. I love being a hard-working licensed real estate adviser and I'd love to help you find your next home. 2407 N Dearing St is an unique and interesting entry-level condo in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. Continue reading "Mid 20th-Century 2-Bedroom Residence In 22302 In Alexandria: What To Expect"
3812 Ingalls, Alexandria Real Estate Update
How Much Do Small Interior Unit Townhouses Cost At Fairlington Towne in 22302 in Alexandria?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about residences in the The City of Alexandria area if you’re deliberating the possibility of purchasing a home comparable to 3812 Ingalls.
Real Estate Matters About The City of Alexandria
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 45 years. 3812 Ingalls is 68 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $487 . Nevertheless, 3812 Ingalls is $487 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 76 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,425 sqft. But, 3812 Ingalls has 1,005 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?