One-of-a-kind $495,000 -|- Alexandria VA 22312
As of 04/28/2022, 6327b Eagle Ridge Ln #46 Alexandria VA 22312 has been on the market for 0 days. It's currently advertised at $495,000. We'd love to help you find your next home. Contact us if any of these traditional homes like 6327b Eagle Ridge Ln #46 interest you. Indeed, even if you are not surprised by what this place has right here in Fairfax County, a real estate shopper can benefit from this information.
Continue reading "6327b Eagle Ridge Ln #46, Alexandria VA 22312 Listed For Sale"
Late 20th-Century Late 20th-Century Place :: Alexandria VA 22312
Stuart Nesbitt likes 5301-D Birds View Ln #12. This dwelling in Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Stuart Nesbitt is not recommending you purchase this home in particular. That's because, until Stuart Nesbitt know your goals there is no way for Stuart Nesbitt to know if this is the right end unit townhouse for you. What are your needs? What are your wants? It's a good idea to sort out your priorities.
Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
How much can you afford? Does your price range have any room to move up or down? Do public schools matter to you? 5301-D Birds View Ln #12 is served by and . Do you like brick property? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
Continue reading "5301-D Birds View Ln #12, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
What Can I Invest in In Alexandria For $500,000?
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern Virginia when you’re dreaming about buying a new end unit townhouse such as 5301 Birds View Ln #11.
The 22312 Area Basics
- The average days on market in the 22312 area is 62 days.
- The average living area in the 22312 area is 1,768 sqft. Conversely, 5301 Birds View Ln #11 has 1,730 sqft of living area.
- The 22312 Area has an average price per square foot of $286
. Conversely, 5301 Birds View Ln #11 is $286 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22312 area?
- 5831 Quantrell Ave #T2 is the least expensive home in the 22312 area. 5831 Quantrell Ave #T2 is listed for $185,000. But even so, 4011 Lassen Ct is the highest-priced home in the 22312 area. 4011 Lassen Ct is asking $1,100,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22312 area is 59 years. 5301 Birds View Ln #11 is 24 years old.
As a matter of fact, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Above all, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 02/18/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Monika Ortiz for the latest real estate data from the 22312 area or for information about places not unlike 5301 Birds View Ln #11.
Continue reading "5301 Birds View Ln #11, Alexandria VA 22312 For Sale"