This 2 bedroom in Savoy Park residence is listed for $379,500. You have several selections when securing a purchase on a residential property: a traditional single-family home, a townhouse, a condo, or a multi-family building with two to four units. If you're looking for a 2-bedroom 2-baths place in 22041 in Falls Church, then 5563 Seminary Rd #404 might be for you.It's best to rely on a local ace like Alan Clerinx to seek properties. Ad hoc searches without professional assistance rarely return great results.
Continue reading "2 Bedroom In Savoy Park For $379,500"
How Much Do Modest Condos Cost At Savoy Park in 22041 in Fairfax County?
Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the Falls Church area? Alan Clerinx can guide you with a place like 5565 Seminary Rd #406, but these facts can prove useful as well.
Fairfax County Aspects
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 58 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,326 sqft. In contrast, 5565 Seminary Rd #406 has 1,060 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $326
. Above all, 5565 Seminary Rd #406 is $320 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Above all, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 5565 Seminary Rd #406 is 26 years old.
On the other hand, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. However, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 08/28/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Alan Clerinx for the latest real estate data from Fairfax County about places like 5565 Seminary Rd #406.
Continue reading "5565 Seminary Rd #406, Falls Church VA 22041 On The Market"
Certainly, you can find an entry-level condo in Falls Church in Northern VA. But there are only a limited number of entry-level condos in Fairfax County.
Maybe one of them is the best choice of home for you. If it's not 5563 Seminary Rd #105
, then it might be one of the properties listed below. If you have questions about 5563 Seminary Rd #105, or the real estate market in Falls Church, Virginia, email Nesbitt Realty
Continue reading "Interesting Listings For Shoppers Looking For An Entry-level Condo In Falls Church"
Savoy Park is a community of condos in Fairfax County and Falls Church. Homes in Savoy Park are usually brick traditional. Continue reading "How Well Do You Know Savoy Park?"
$200,000 ~ 1 BR ~ 1 BA ~ 0 HB ~ Falls Church
Come see this lovely, garden style, one bedroom condo in Falls Church! Tons of light in spacious living area and bedroom, with excellent outdoor space. Beautifully maintained kitchen and large pantry – move-in ready! Sizable, bright master … [Read more]
Continue reading "$200,000 ~ 5575 Seminary Rd #101 Falls Church VA 22041"