One-of-a-kind Place $229,000 ⁞ ⁞ Alexandria VA 22304
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about condos in the Alexandria area if you’re thinking of buying a condo like 5250 Valley Forge Dr #214.
The Alexandria Area Basics
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 51 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,547 sqft. In contrast, 5250 Valley Forge Dr #214 has 1,084 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $408
. Nevertheless, 5250 Valley Forge Dr #214 is $211 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Above all, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 5250 Valley Forge Dr #214 is 55 years old.
Moreover, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. In contrast, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 08/12/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Nesbitt Realty for the latest real estate information from the Alexandria area or for information about condos such as 5250 Valley Forge Dr #214.
Continue reading "5250 Valley Forge Dr #214, Alexandria VA 22304 Advertised For Sale"
This 3 bedroom home in Alexandria, Virginia is asking $270,000. Whatever you do, don't try to go it alone without professional help. Investing in a residence in Alexandria is not as easy as it looks. Not everybody is cut out to own a $270,000 unit in Alexandria, and if you're one of those people, it's better to find this out now than when you're under contract. Alan Clerinx can give you an honest and objective assessment of your situation and goals to help you determine whether you should buy in Alexandria.
Continue reading "3 Bedroom In Northern Virginia Asking $270,000"