Basic Data About Residences On The Market At Dearborn Terrace
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the NOVA region when you’re considering buying a new detached home such as 6551 Dearborn Dr.
The 22044 Area Considerations
- The average days on market in the 22044 area is 128 days.
- The average living area in the 22044 area is 2,373 sqft. But, 6551 Dearborn Dr has 3,900 sqft of living area.
- The 22044 Area has an average price per square foot of $321
. But, 6551 Dearborn Dr is $321 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22044 area?
- 3100 S Manchester St #318 is the least expensive home in the 22044 area. 3100 S Manchester St #318 is listed for $369,000. But even so, 6551 Dearborn Dr is the highest-priced home in the 22044 area. 6551 Dearborn Dr is asking $1,250,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22044 area is 66 years. 6551 Dearborn Dr is 69 years old.
Besides, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Conversely, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 06/15/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Alan Clerinx for the latest real estate info from the 22044 area or for information about places similar to 6551 Dearborn Dr.
Continue reading "6551 Dearborn Dr, Falls Church VA 22044 On The Market"
Striking $1,250,000 For Sale At 2812 Telek Pl In The City of Alexandria
If you're mulling over the idea of buying a new place of residence, the first and most important question is "what is your budget?
" This real estate is asking $1,250,000. If you're investigating your choices in Alexandria, Virginia and your prequalified spending limit is close to $1,250,000, you may want to talk to Andrew Patton about 2812 Telek Pl.
Continue reading "2812 Telek Pl, Alexandria VA 22314 On The Market"
Are you looking for a masonry traditional place of residence for roughly $1,235,000? Alan Clerinx has put together a selection of residences available today.
1600 Ivanhoe Ct Alexandria VA is a $1,235,000 5-bedroom detached home at Townsend in Alexandria Virginia.
Continue reading "Value Comparison Of $1,235,000 5-bedroom Colonial, Traditional-style Homes At Townsend"
Are you planning to buy a big luxury detached home in 22304 in the City of Alexandria?
Are you ready to purchase real estate? Great. You can count on a sensible ace like me to help.
Continue reading "Can A First-Time Buyer Get A Rebate On A Luxury Detached Home In Northern Virginia?"