Alexandria Virginia Advertised For Sale /// $179,900
879 Sqft of Living Space in Alexandria, Virginia For $179,900?At a price of $179,900, 479 N Armistead St #T1, Alexandria VA is an intriguing dwelling compared to other residences listed now. Above all, consider that the average living area of properties in the Alexandria area is 1,690. Continue reading "479 N Armistead St #T1, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Do you want to learn more about real estate in the area near and inside the Beltway?Purchasing a condo similar to 4600 Duke St #611 for many people is the single biggest financial investment most residents of the City of Alexandria will ever make. Further, as a Realtor with market knowledge about Alexandria, Andrew Patton is a property hunter's champion who understands the sympathetic and explanatory backing that home buyers need while seeking and acquiring a 1-bedroom 1-baths home in Alexandria. Besides, there will be pitfalls to manage and overcome. Still, a real estate pro like Andrew can guide you to avoid most of the pitfalls associated with buying a residence in 22304 in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading "4600 Duke St #611, Alexandria VA 22304 For Sale"
1 Bedroom Home in 22304 in the City of Alexandria For $182,000If you’re thinking about condos to buy in Alexandria, Virginia we’ve collected some s for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a home like 60 S van Dorn St #112.
Real Estate Secrets About The 22304 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22304 area is 45 years. 60 S van Dorn St #112 is 17 years old.
- The 22304 Area has an average price per square foot of $257 . But even so, 60 S van Dorn St #112 is $257 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22304 area is 41 days.
- The average living area in the 22304 area is 1,379 sqft. But, 60 S van Dorn St #112 has 708 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22304 area?
What Are Homes Like At Lafayette Park In Falls Church?Will Nesbitt appreciates 6141 Leesburg Pike #510. This place at Lafayette Park in 22041 looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Will Nesbitt is not recommending you buy this place of residence in particular. That's because, until Will Nesbitt know your goals there is no way for Will Nesbitt to know if this is the most suitable property for you. As a property hunter, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you.
Have you thought about:Do you want upgraded features? For instance, do you like stainless steel appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Maybe you want a "green" home? Or, do you prefer a handyman special? How many bedrooms do you need? 6141 Leesburg Pike #510 is a 1-bedroom condo. Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront residence? Continue reading "6141 Leesburg Pike #510, Falls Church VA 22041 Advertised For Sale"
$180,000 In Alexandria Virginia 22302Should you lose sleep over buying a residence like 2500 N van Dorn St #623 in the Alexandria area? Indeed, you might be wondering if you can qualify for a rebate. Above all, if you use Monika Ortiz to buy your property at Park Place, you may qualify for a rebate of around $. In addition, there are always pitfalls in Alexandria, Virginia real estate. But, a tech savvy professional like Monika can assist you to manage or avoid many of the dangers associated with buying a condo in Alexandria. Continue reading "2500 N Van Dorn St #623, Alexandria VA 22302 On The Market"
1 Bedroom Home in 22302 in the City of Alexandria For $179,900Alan Clerinx works real estate all over this area but has special expertise in 22302 and condos similar to 2500 N van Dorn St #610. This mid 20th-century property available at 2500 N van Dorn St #610 is the answer to a lot of questions for someone. In addition, you will presumably be shocked by what this home has right here in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading "2500 N Van Dorn St #610, Alexandria VA 22302 On The Market"
Would You Pay $195,000 For A 1-BR 1 BA Residence In Alexandria, Virginia?There’s a wealth of information available for buyers pondering condos comparable to 60 S van Dorn St #313 in the Alexandria area.
The Alexandria Area Details
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 77 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,742 sqft. Still, 60 S van Dorn St #313 has 708 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $458 . In contrast, 60 S van Dorn St #313 is $275 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. However, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 45 years. 60 S van Dorn St #313 is 17 years old.
Do you want to buy a budget penthouse in 22041? There are only a limited number of small penthouses in Falls Church right now. 3245 Rio Dr #906 is one of of those choices, Will Nesbitt can help you hunt for something to think about. Continue reading "Finding A Budget Penthouse In 22041 In 22041 In Falls Church"