Surprising Residence $394,888 ↔ Alexandria VA 22304If you’re interested in learning more about residences similar to 1451 N van Dorn St #B in 22304 in Alexandria, you’ve come to the right place.
The 22304 Area Elements
- The average days on market in the 22304 area is 53 days.
- The average living area in the 22304 area is 1,280 sqft. Nevertheless, 1451 N van Dorn St #B has 1,060 sqft of living area.
- The 22304 Area has an average price per square foot of $366 . Conversely, 1451 N van Dorn St #B is $373 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22304 area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the 22304 area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Nevertheless, 5075 Polk Ave is the highest-priced home in the 22304 area. 5075 Polk Ave is asking $3,950,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22304 area is 46 years. 1451 N van Dorn St #B is 58 years old.
How Much Is An Interesting Home In Alexandria?
Pursuing 945 Sqft In 22304 in Alexandria?Depending upon your price range, you might want to take into account this dwelling at 6301 Stevenson Ave #1405 which is selling for $298,000. But even so, the average living area of homes in Olympus is 945 sqft. Continue reading "6301 Stevenson Ave #1405, Alexandria VA 22304 Advertised For Sale"
Recent Sales Of Properties at Parkside At Alexandria in 22304What is your home at Parkside At Alexandria really worth? Andrew Patton can help you find the market value of your condo in Alexandria for free. Are you dreaming about selling your home in the Alexandria Area at Parkside At Alexandria? If so, it's advisable to investigate what properties have sold for in the local community. Those properties can give an owner an idea of the list price for the home. Get in touch with Andrew Patton to get a free and more accurate assessment of your property's value. Andrew can also prepare a marketing plan to present to you how he plans to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Did you know that in at Parkside At Alexandria:Continue reading "Surprising Information About Selling Your Condo In The City Of Alexandria At Parkside At Alexandria"
$200,000 :: Alexandria VA 22304 - Comparables and SuggestionsBuying real estate in the City of Alexandria like 4600 Duke St #1221 for many people is the most complex money investment most residents of the City of Alexandria will ever make. Besides, as a devoted and faithful real estate professional, Alan Clerinx will be your guide who understands the sympathetic and explanatory support that home shoppers need when seeking and acquiring a condo like 4600 Duke St #1221 in Alexandria. Of course, there are many problems to avoid and overcome. But, a real estate professional like Alan Clerinx has the answers and can help reduce your worry from the buying process. Continue reading "4600 Duke St #1221, Alexandria VA 22304 Listed"
Of course, you can find a mid-sized townhouse in the City of Alexandria in Northern Virginia. But there are only a limited number of choice homes in Alexandria, Virginia. Maybe one of them is the ideal townhouse for you. If it's not 5105 Donovan Dr, then it might be one of the properties listed below. Julie Nesbitt can provide more information about 5105 Donovan Dr and provide a tour for qualified buyers. Reach out to Julie Nesbitt to learn more. Continue reading "Interesting Listings For Property Seekers Trying To Find A Mid-sized Townhouse In The City Of Alexandria"
What Are Residences Like At Pointe At Park Center In 22302 in Alexandria?
939 Sqft Residence For $349,900 in 22302Will Nesbitt tells us that --- depending upon your prequalified spending limit --- you may want to deliberate on 3312 Wyndham Cir #207, Alexandria VA which is available for $349,900. However, the average living area of homes in the City of Alexandria is 1,355 sqft. Continue reading "3312 Wyndham Cir #207, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
Check Out in Northern Virginia 22041 // $250,000Buying real estate in Fairfax County comparable to 6137 Leesburg Pike #103 for many people is the largest monetary decision a resident of Fairfax County will ever make. Not to mention, as a local Realtor with market knowledge about properties like 6137 Leesburg Pike #103, Alan Clerinx is a strong adviser that understands the data and the emotional support most property hunters want when finding and purchasing a home in Falls Church, Virginia. Indeed, there are always problems in 22041 in Fairfax County real estate. Nevertheless, a supportive Realtor such as Alain is able to help you to manage or avoid many of the problems associated with buying a dwelling in 22041. Continue reading "6137 Leesburg Pike #103, Falls Church VA 22041 On The Market"
$400,000 :: Alexandria VA 22304 - Comparables and SuggestionsIt’s a good idea to learn all you can about homes in the 22304 in the City of Alexandria area if you’re looking at buying a residence like 1285 N van Dorn St.
The Alexandria Area Facts
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 57 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,491 sqft. However, 1285 N van Dorn St has 1,060 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $410 . But, 1285 N van Dorn St is $373 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. In contrast, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 1285 N van Dorn St is 58 years old.